Thanks to Mike for sharing this information.
Finally, a tide application for your Blackberry! Tideberry will predict and display in real-time tide data for over 3,000 coastal locations in the US, including Alaska and Hawaii. No internet or network connection required. Tideberry provides tidal flow info in an easy to use graphical format showing daily high and low tides, with a red arrow marking the current time. The graphical format allows you to view all of the tide information you need at a glance, without having to wade through tables. If you want a more traditional tide table, that information is provided as well. Advanced features include the ability to choose any date (future or past); a search function that makes it easy to find any station; and a favorites list that will allow you to save up to 10 stations for quick and easy recall.
* 3,000+ tidal stations along the US coast including Alaska and Hawaii
* No internet or network connection required
* Save up to 10 favorite locations for quick recall
* Easy to read Tide graph and tide table displays
* 7 day free trial – try before you buy!
* Any Blackberry device with OS 4.2 or higher
Try it free for 7 days!
Special price of 9.99 for a limited time in the store HERE!