The Washington Post today unveiled a new mobile site, offering an improved, more intuitive way to receive The Post’s award-winning news and analysis on-the-go, in addition to innovative features that will make the mobile site a required destination for readers in Washington and around the country.
* Breaking News: dynamic breaking news ticker
* Politics: the latest news and analysis from the White House and Capitol Hill
* Photos: images and photo galleries that bring mobile news to life
* Weather: local and national weather forecasts
* Blogs: your favorite bloggers and columnists available on-the-go
* Sports: local and national sports coverage
Enhanced experiences available for BlackBerry.
Users in the Washington, D.C.-area will have access to customized weather, breaking sports scores and key regional news stories. In the very near future, visitors to the site will be able to make a restaurant reservation, buy a movie ticket and conduct other advanced transactions directly from the site as well as receive real-time traffic routes integrating Google maps and GPS.