RIM media relations let us know that Service Pack 4 for BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5 is available for Novell GroupWise today. This same service pack was made available for BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5 for Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Domino in September. In addition to the latest feature enhancements, Service Pack 4 will allow you to upgrade your BlackBerry Enterprise Server to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 once it is available in conjunction with the launch of BlackBerry 10 devices.
Key new features include:
- BlackBerry Mobile Fusion integration
- BlackBerry Balance capabilities
- Microsoft Office 2010 attachments support
- The ability to export data from into .CSV or .XML files for reporting and reference
- Enhancements and stability improvements to BlackBerry Administration Service
More Details can be Found at http://bizblog.blackberry.com/2012/11/bes-5-0-4-novell-groupwise/