Last Year was my first WES and for me (Name wise anyway) it was my first and last WES. I started looking forward to the next one as I left WES 2010 and really look forward to attending BlackBerry World 2011.
RIM media relations sent us the information below about the name change.
WES has been RIM’s flagship BlackBerry conference for the past nine years. The WES tracks and content will continue to be available at BlackBerry World, but now several new invitation-only tracks have been added for BlackBerry Channel Partners.
BlackBerry World will feature keynotes from leading mobile thinkers, over 100 breakout sessions, Hands-on Labs, BlackBerry training, and opportunities for certification.
Attendees of BlackBerry World will also be able to:
· Hear the most current information about the BlackBerry solution, new application partners, and roadmaps for the future
· See live demonstrations of the BlackBerry solution at work
· Get answers from BlackBerry experts to develop value-driven wireless solutions, as well as carriers and vendors who can help provide valuable wireless research information
· Meet and connect with key executives who are making the BlackBerry solution part of their business planning, and the industry leaders who are shaping the future of global wireless technology
· Get training on the BlackBerry platform, with additional opportunities for technical certification
Mark your calendars: BlackBerry World will be hosted in Orlando FL May 3-5, 2011 and registration will open in January 2011
Sign up for updates by going Here. http://www.blackberryworld.com/