This is a very handy application for Baseball Pitch Count stats that would be handy for both individual and professional people involved with baseball. The pitch counter for baseball or softball tracks the number of balls, strikes, and total pitches thrown for two teams. Pitch Count includes a strike percentage statistic that updates in real-time.
- Provides the ability to track pitching for two teams (Home & Away).
- Provides running total of balls thrown for two pitchers.
- Provides running total of strikes thrown for two pitchers.
- Provides strike percentage statistic for two pitchers.
- Provides user selectable pitching alerts (None, 7-14, & 15-18) for total pitches thrown based on current Little League rules. Example (Alert 7-14) – 15 pitches thrown, an alert displays ("21 – 35 pitches = 1 Rest Days") when five pitches are left remaing before crossing into the next rest threshold.
- Provides an information screen containing the current Little League pitching limits based on league age as well as the notable Little League pitching rules through 2010.
(OS5.0 / Touch) BlackBerry: 9500 (Storm), 9530/9530T (Storm), 9550/9520 (Storm2)
(OS5.0 / Non-Touch) BlackBerry: 8330 (Curve), 8350i (Curve), 8520 (Curve), 8530 (Curve), 8900 (Curve), 8910 (Curve), 8930 (Curve), 9000 (Bold), 9630 (Tour), 9650 (Bold), 9700 (Bold)
(OS4.5) BlackBerry: 8300 (Curve), 8310 (Curve), 8320 (Curve), 8330 (Curve), 8700, 8700c, 8700f, 8700g, 8700r, 8700v, 8703e, 8705g, 8707g, 8707h, 8707v, 8800, 8820, 8830
You can pick this up in our Store HERE!