Call Tools is a program that lets you add call notes to the Calendar application, create a new task in the Task application or add a follow up appointment in the Calendar every time you hang up the call.
Call Tools now includes NotNow feature to send a friendly SMS message to the incoming caller when you manually ignore the call.
You can set up Call Tools to always prompt you for a call note when you hang up the phone or only when you talk more than specific time for example 1 minute.
With Call Tools all your call notes becomes a daily journal and can be viewed easily.
- Create new appointment after each call
- Create a new Task after each call
- Create a follow up appointment after each call
- Manually add a call note in Callnotes app
- Automatically close CallNotes screen after each call if no notes entered
- Option to Always prompt for a call note
- Option to Only prompt for a call note if call is longer than a specific time eg: one minute
- Have a daily Journal of all your notes in the Calendar
- Filter out the callers you do not want to add callnotes
- Send friendly SMS to the caller when you manually ignore the call
- Sync the calls to your desktop (Depends on your sync software)
- Very easy to use
You can pick this up in our Store HERE!