BerryBlow Apps let us know that their new PhotoStudio application has been released as a public Beta. With Photo Editor users can turn their BlackBerry into a fantastic photo editing studio that allows them to mix operations, clips and effects.
I have been messing around with it for quite a while this morning and so far it has yet to disappoint.
- Base photo operations: brightness, contrast, RGB color adjustment, hue, saturation etc.
- Transform operations: resize, rotate, crop.
- A set of clips. Apply set of beautiful digital frames to your photos.
- A bunch of effects. Grayscale, Ocean, Sepia, Mystique, Pink, Disco 80s, Old style, Old newspaper, Rainbow, Office style, Behind the glass and so on…
- Combine operations: Apply single or multiple effects to one image.
- Several output formats: Save the result in two formats: you can save a result as screen dimensions photo or you can apply all stored operations to an original photo.
Supported devices: with OS 5 and higher with 480×360 screen dimensions
A list of additional features being considered:
1. Color splash effect.
2. Mini “Paint” application.
3. DropBox auto-upload after taking a photo or applying effects.
4. Automatically put the date and time to every photo (after take a photo).
5. Automatically apply a frame or effect to every photo.
6. Making own effects from the list of simple effects.
7. Upload to Flickr?
8. What else?…
Direct OTA link: http://m.berryblow.com/ota/ps/ps.jad