I have always been a big fan of PatternLock by Tafasa and it is nice to have it on my 9900 now.
PatternLock offers a new and fun way for you to lock your touchscreen BlackBerry®. Before using PatternLock, you define your lock pattern. The next time you see the lock screen, you trace your finger in the pattern you drew before and your device will unlock. Any other pattern and in any other order will not unlock the device. PatternLock can lock individual applications, the call screen, and the whole device. This is the most feature rich lock application available today with options that range from notification icons, integration with weather apps, security features (such as password protecting your options), and tons of customization options.
PatternLock is the ultimate customizable lock application allowing you to pick custom colors and images for almost every aspect of the lock screen. You can apply special PatternLock theme files (.pltheme) to completely change the look of your lock screen. You can save your specific settings into a theme file to share with others. PatternLock can also work with the hardware lock key of your device, as long as you do not have the native lock screen enabled.
– Many autolock options such as startup and device inactivity
– Lock individual applications, call screen or the entire device
– Disable autolock when in predefined locations
– Backup/Restore options to encrypted file
– Custom background image, and tons of customization options
– Theme-able lock screen using PatternLock .pltheme/.plthemehd files
– Show notifications on the lock screen
– Emergency call support
– Assign to hardware lock key
– Show weather info from BerryWeather (BeWeather) 2.2+
– Lock out the device if the incorrect pattern is entered a maximum times.
– The funnest, most customizable way to lock your touchscreen BlackBerry!
Price 1.99 (Limited Time Sale Price)