Implementing GTD (Getting Things Done) with your Blackberry
NextAction for Blackberry" helps you implementing GTD with your Blackberry, bypassing the shortcomings of the internal Task/ToDo application.
- One click context (category) change
- * You do not have to configure Filter anymore!
- 100% compatible with internal Blackberry Task Application
- * You can use "NextAction for Blackberry" and the internal application simultaniuosly if you want
- Synchronizes with your standard desktop- and corporate environments
- * Works with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, ACT!, Novell Groupwise, etc. (any software which synchronizes your tasks will work).
- Quick add "next actions"
- * "NextAction for Blackberry" uses the clean and simple approach to GTD: no priorisation, only one context per action, easy and quick input
- Hide categories that are not task/next action related
- * You can select categories that should not appear in NextAction!, e.g. the categories of your Contacts, Notes, Calendar
- Contexts are sorted alphabetically
- * Contexts beginning with "@" appear on top of the list
- * Project support allows an additional dimension in categorization
- Someday / Maybe
- * Someday / Maybe list support provides the possibility to set up low priority actions
- Customizable user interface
- * Additional list info line for contexts or projects