Press Release Excerpts:
Mobile TeleSystems OJSC (“MTS”) and Research In Motion announced that the new BlackBerry® Curve™ 8520 is now available from all MTS shops in Russia. The new smartphone is available to subscribers on both personal and corporate rates at a price of 12,500 rubles*.
The slim new BlackBerry Curve 8520 is an incredibly approachable smartphone. For people who like to be connected, it provides easy mobile access to email, messaging (IM, SMS, MMS) and popular social networking sites (including Facebook® and MySpace) and features a highly tactile full-QWERTY keyboard for comfortable, accurate typing. It also features rich multimedia capabilities and easy access to music, games and other mobile apps for entertainment on the go.
Key features of the BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone include:
- Easy-to-use full-QWERTY keyboard and touch-sensitive trackpad for reliable, responsive typing and navigation
- 256 MB Flash memory and a 512 Mhz next generation processor for enhanced performance
- Premium phone features including voice activated dialing, and Bluetooth (2.0), with support for hands-free headsets, car kits, stereo headsets and other Bluetooth peripherals
- 2 MP digital camera with zoom and video recording
- Advanced media player for music, pictures and videos, with dedicated media keys and a 3.5 mm stereo headset jack, plus BlackBerry® Media Sync, which makes it easy to quickly sync music from iTunes® or Windows Media® Player with the smartphone**
- Expandable memory via hot swappable microSD/SDHC memory card slot, supporting up to 16 GB cards today and expected to support next generation 32 GB cards when available; a 2 GB card is included
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g)
- Quad-band world phone: EGDE/GPRS/GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Removable/rechargeable battery with approximately 4.5 hrs. of talk time and 17 days of standby
Full Press Release HERE!
MTS Home Page HERE!