Thanks to Luong for sharing this information with me.
MindBerry is a mind-mapping software for BlackBerry smartphones. It’s the ideal software for organize your thoughts, manage information overload, increase your productivity and creativity. Capture and organize your ideas at any moment, do it visually with MindBerry. You can export the mindmap to FreeMind format and transfer it to your desktop for continue use.
Having your mind-mapping software in your BlackBerry, you can :
* Capture your thoughts at any moment, so it’s hard to forget anything
* Create your to do list, or organize your tasks whenever you need to
* Take notes where you don’t have your laptop with you
* Be productive, using your spare time
* Brainstorm at situations where using laptop is inconvenient
* Transfer your mindmaps from computer to your BlackBerry, you can access them from anywhere
Change log for Version 1.0:
* feature: Import Freemind files (*.mm).
* feature: Add new option Default Font Height.
* feature: Add new option Auto Arrange When Folding, this is essential for large mindmap.
* feature: Attach note to mindmap, view notes, edit notes, and remove notes.
* change: Save File Screen has been improved. Handle trackball click and display the current save folder.
* change: Improved navigating, use better algorithm to determine next node.
* change: Display a progress bar when loading file.
* change: Can paste a node to central node.
* change: The grid is sync with mindmap. Grid color is lightened.
* bugfix: Copy and paste a folded node.
* bugfix: minor bugfixes.
- A color BlackBerry, OS 4.2.1 or newer, with QWERTY keyboard.
4.2, 4.3, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7
Special Price: $10.95 until Apr 10
Trial Version Available
You can pick it up at the store (favorite products) HERE!