Hangman by Tafasa has been available for a few devices already and is now available for the Curve (320×240 screen). This app is priced great and includes a two player option.
Now you can play this classic word game on your BlackBerry! The game has two modes:
– One Player: Randomly picks words from the large collection of 2900+ words included organized in 8 different categories
– Two Player: Type in your own word and hand the BlackBerry to your friend to try to solve
The game offers two different keyboard layouts to accommodate everyone, and offers fun graphical interface. When the game is over, you get a button to quickly research or define the word you just tried to solve. This is a great way to learn about new words and facts!
- Over 2900 different words
- 8 different word categories (Animals, Adjectives, Cities, Countries, Languages, Nouns, Verbs, Water Bodies)
- Two different game modes (one player and two player)
- Three difficulty modes which set how many mistakes you can make
- Choose your own custom word in two player mode
- Two different keyboard layouts (QWERTY and Alphabetical) (Only for Storm)
- Button to quickly go online and research the word or to define it (depending on the context) after the game is done
- Tons of fun!
For Hangman 4 BlackBerry Touchscreen
BlackBerry: 9500 (Storm), 9530/9530T (Storm), 9550/9520 (Storm2)
For Hangman 4 BlackBerry Hi-Res Trackball/Trackpad
BlackBerry: 8900 (Curve), 8910 (Curve), 8930 (Curve), 9630 (Tour), 9650 (Bold), 9700 (Bold)
Available in our Store HERE!