Google Voice is available for download on BlackBerry® devices but currently you will need an invite to join. Since Google Voice will be available soon, make sure you get signed up via desktop.
I have it installed so when I get the invite I will be up and running. See below the Screen Shots of the application, links, videos and details.
One number for all your calls and SMS
* Call screening – Announce and screen callers
* Listen in – Listen before taking a call
* Block calls – Keep unwanted callers at bay
* SMS – Send, receive, and store SMS
* Place calls – Call US numbers for free
* Taking calls – Answer on any of your phones
* Phone routing – Phones ring based on who calls
* Forwarding phones – Add phones and decide which ring
Voicemail as easy as email, with transcripts
* Voicemail transcripts – Read what your voicemail says
* Listen to voicemail – Check online or from your phone
* Notifications – Receive voicemails via email or SMS
* Personalize greeting – Vary greetings by caller
* Share voicemail – Forward or download voicemails
More cool things you can do with Google Voice
* Conference calling – Join people into a single call
* Call record – Record calls and store them online
* Call switch – Switch phones during a call
* Mobile site – View your inbox from your mobile
* GOOG-411 – Check directory assistance
* Manage groups – Set preferences by group
Google Voice is currently available by invite only and you can sign up HERE!
On your BlackBerry® download the App HERE! m.google.com/voice
Have the link sent to your BlackBerry® by going HERE!