* Display of thumbnails in search result (if thumbnail display is enabled and images are in the ‘FileScout Image Cache’)
* Thumbnail-Options: New Button to generate all all thumbnails for all images on your device (incl. the SDCard) – this operation can take a while till it’s completed – please be patient!
* When resizing images to device resolution size you can now select to keep the aspect ratio of the original image. If this option is selected, then FileScout will cut (left & right or top & bottom) of the image so that it will fit to your device screen resolution.
* UserDefined resolution (image resizing) can be now be max 9999 pixel [but it’s recommended not use more then 1200px]
* Support for DesktopManager Backup & Restore (FileScout settings)
* A ‘[W]’ in the Screen Title indicating that the background threads (required for Search and other extended features) are still running (after FileScout is started) – once the threads are completed the ‘[W]’ will disappear.
* Integration in the RIMs FileExplorer Application: a ‘Explore with FileScout’ MenuItem is added
* Search files in the current Directory only function fixed to be usable multiple times
* Potential OutOfMemeory Error during start of FileScout (when the thumbnail store is getting too large)
* Accessing OS5 System Folder for Bold, Bold2, Storm and Storm2
For all of you who are waiting to get a “fix” for the System folder on the Bold, Bold2, Storm and Strom2 on OS5.
* RIM confirmed that they made the System folder in OS5.x read only
* FileScout (and all other 3’rd party applications) can only show the content of the System folder but can’t modify anything
FileScout Home Page for additional info, making a donation and Screenshots HERE!
OTA Download link is HERE!