I have been a DropBox user for quite some time and use DropBox daily from my BlackBerry device. This public release has been updated to version 1.0.34. You can see a small demo video Here. If you do not have a DropBox account, try it out and I bet you find it useful.
• saving non-ascii texts results in garbled text
• handling of edge cases when running out of space on sd card and in device memory
• open-edit-upload usecase wasn’t working for devices with encryption enabled
• share link freezes for some users
• open-edit-upload usecase fails for files with non-ascii filenames
• “would you like to allow logging” dialog shouldn’t appear on first launch
• on rotatable devices, in image gallery, the displayed/cached image is smaller than screen size (shouldn’t happen)
• app should ask for permissions in advance on first launch
• app should support multiple third-party app associations for a given file type (e.g multiple pdf viewers)
• music/video stops when screen fades out
• user gets a “not enough room to write file” message when trying to open a file that’s already open in docs2go
- Access your Dropbox on the go
All the contents of your Dropbox are available for viewing. You can even stream music and movies in your Dropbox straight to your Blackberry.
- Upload files and sync them to your Dropbox
Upload photos from your Blackberry and email its public link to a friend in less than a minute.
- Share links to files in your DropboxYes! Any file in your Dropbox!
Point your Blackberry’s Browser at this URL to download: Dropbox for Blackberry
If you do not have a DropBox account you can get signed up by going to https://www.dropbox.com/
Check out all the details at the DropBox Forum Here.