Matthias let us know about the most recect update to BBFileScout. Check out the details below.
* Option to specify the maximal size of files that can be opened with the internal BBFileScout text viewer/editor (make your choice depending on the performance of your BlackBerry® device) – In the past the editor had a limit of 250 KiB.
* Options: it’s now possible the remove a previously specified thumbnail-store directory (in order to disable the complete thumbnail persistence)
* Options: it’s now possible the remove a previously specified startup directory
BBFileScout Core Features:
* BBFileScout is a file system browser for your BlackBerry® (including hidden files)
* Create directories, copy, move, rename, or delete files
* Zip files or complete directory structures
* Extract Zip archives (incl. structures)
* Copy and delete complete directory structures
* Open all media files (supported by your BlackBerry®)
* Register additional file types with other (3rd party) applications (if supported)
* Open files (like ini, xml, etc.) as plain text so you can edit, mark, copy, and paste text fragments of files that normally can’t be opened with your BlackBerry®. This can become very valuable when you receive email attachments that are not normally supported by your BlackBerry®
* Delete pre-installed wallpapers, videos, and ringtones in order to free memory on your device***
Please note: once these features are deleted, the only way to get them back is to hard reset your device!
* Display thumbnails for supported image files (if enabled in the options)
* Search for files and directories on your BlackBerry® device
* Send any file as an email attachment to your BB contacts
* Send any file via Bluetooth to another device that support OBEX
* Create playlists (across multiple folders)
* Define a favorite directory list (as shortcuts)
* Show details for files & directories [modification date, is hidden, etc…]
for Devices with OS 4.3+
On your BlackBerry now go HERE!
For BBFileScout Home Page go HERE!