BerryBlow let us know that Labyrinth has been updated with accelerometer calibration support and more with version 1.4. Labyrinth has a premium version and a FREE Lite version that has 10 levels.
Labyrinth is a classic wooden labyrinth game where you control a steel ball to find a way to finish hole. As you tilt your BlackBerry the ball will weave its way through the maze but watch out for the objects (blocks, holes, teleports). With a lot of levels and variable ball speed to match your skill level you will have hours of entertainment.
* Very simple to play but addictive!
* Efficient algorithm of physics simulation
* About 16 levels and more than 10 games in one level, – 235 x 2 games in current release!
* A lot of interaction objects – blocks, holes, locks and others…
* Find and collect all the keys to open all the doors on the way to the finish
* Manage to pass the level for some time and a certain number of attempts
* Accelerometer calibration
* Vibro effects
* Sounds support
* Autosaving of completed levels
* User Friendly
* DEMO version is available with 10 easy and interesting levels
* FREE update for registered users! New levels in every release and many more…
Supported devices: BlackBerry Storm / Storm2
You can pick up Labyrinth in our Store HERE!
You can pick up Labyrinth Lite in our Store HERE!