Mahmood let us know that he has developed a BlackBerry app called Email++ that adds some additional features to native BlackBerry email. The features are available from within a toolbar right above the email view/compose screen. This email client I am really starting to enjoy the power, features and ease of use. Very nice application.
Here are the details:
– Convert To: Instantly convert emails into Appointments, Meetings, Memos or Tasks.
– Forward/Reply with Edit: Respond to or forward emails with attachments and yet be able to edit the original message or even remove the original message.
– Unsend: Avoid send accidents. Unsend your sent emails before going oops!!
– Set Priority: Set priority of new emails as well as emails that are already in your inbox. A great way to flag messages.
– Block: Block/filter emails by address or subject (exact or keyword based) with customizable actions such as Move To Junk, Delete and Mark Read.
– My Availability: Get your availability for a specific day or a week.
– My Location: Instantly get your GPS/Cell tower coordinates, address and a map url with you on it and include it in your email.
– Message Preview: Microsoft Outlook like popups no matter on which app you are, with instant action buttons such as Delete, Mark Read and View.
– Templates: Convert any email to a template and reuse them over and over again.
– Each feature is fully customizable to suit your needs via the Email++ Preferences screen.
For BlackBerry: 9570, Bold 9000, Bold 9650, Bold 9700, Bold 9780, Bold 9788, Bold 9790, Bold 9900, Bold 9930, Curve 8330, Curve 8350i, Curve 8520, Curve 8530, Curve 8900, Curve 8910, Curve 8930, Curve 8980, Curve 9300 3G, Curve 9330 3G, Curve 9350, Curve 9360, Curve 9370, Pearl 9100 3G, Pearl 9105 3G, Pearl Flip 8220, Pearl Flip 8230, Storm 9500, Storm 9530/9530T, Storm2 9550/9520, Style 9670, Torch 2 9810, Torch 2 9850 / 9860, Torch 9800, Tour 9630