With the eBay Application for BlackBerry smartphones, users can search, bid, buy and check their eBay buying and selling activity virtually anywhere. The application leverages the BlackBerry® Push Service to allow users to be wirelessly notified of the status of eBay listings in real-time. With alerts, eBay buyers can be notified when they have won an item or have been outbid, or if a listing on their Watch List is ending soon. Further, eBay sellers can be notified when a sale ends and will be provided with buyer information and the sale price. All notifications are directed to the user’s BlackBerry® Email inbox and, because the BlackBerry OS supports multi-tasking, users can simply click the email notification to automatically launch or switch to the eBay application.
The official eBay Application for BlackBerry smartphones includes features such as:
· Add to Calendar – Add the end time for listings to the BlackBerry Calendar and set reminders
· Daily Deals – View limited time bargains on popular items, where items are often over 50% off the original price and include free shipping**
· My eBay – Access personal eBay activity including Watched items, Bids, Sales, Saved Searches and Favorite Sellers
· Member Messages – Receive and reply to messages and emails sent through My eBay
· Payments – PayPal account users can purchase items within the application***
· Re-List Items – Re-list items for sale when current listing ends with no sale
· Sort Search Results by Distance – Sort search results by distance from location (up to 1,200 miles)
Supported Countries:Australia Canada France Germany Italy Spain United Kingdom United States
You can get the Free Ebay app in BlackBerry App World HERE!