Being a big Dropbox user it is nice to have it on the BlackBerry Bold 9930 now. This is a forum build and not available in BlackBerry App World yet, but I have been using it for a couple of days without any problems at all.
If you do not have a dropbox account, you should really take advantage of the 2 GB of free storage. Sign up is simple and the self install has you up and running quickly. Links are provided below.
– Security passcode
– Save email attachments to Dropbox
This build resolves:
– Issues on 9900 & 9930 devices (BB OS 7 support for other devices should be working fine)
– Bug on thumbnails screen where only a few thumbnails were loaded
– Performance issues (more work to be done here)
– Various design tweaks
Known issues we’re working to resolve:
– Passcode is not engaged when you hit the button to turn off the screen (only when you leave the app)
– Cached files are re-downloaded unnecessarily
If you do not have a DropBox account you can get signed up by going to https://www.dropbox.com/
For all Blackberry Devices including BlackBerry 7 devices go to: Dropbox for Blackberry