Just take a photo of a business card and a New Contact is added!
Special thanks to Elena from Shape Services for letting us know that the Business Card Reader app has been updated to Version 1.1.
If you live an active business and social life, contact partners, conduct negotiations, make business deals, you usually exchange business cards. Eventually you get tons of business cards and it becomes difficult to store,barcode_reader_screenshot search and remember important contacts. Now you can scan them to your BlackBerry, just take a look at one of the best BlackBerry business card scanner apps!
New features include:
– French, Italian, Spanish languages are supported.
– Choosing the latest scanned photo from the file system.
– Warning message about installing of inappropriate version (eg. keyboard version on touchscreen device).
– User interface and design fixes.
– Connectivity – BIS as default.
– Other fixes: inserts complete and more accurate contact details into the appropriate fields of the contact info in BlackBerry address book.
* Business Card Reader scans and “reads” the picture using ABBYY’s text recognition technology and enters the data into appropriate fields of the BlackBerry address book.
* No more boring manual input of the names, phone numbers, emails and other information from business cards!
* Business Card Reader creates complete and accurate contact information on BlackBerry in a few seconds.
* Recognizes English, French, Italian, German and Spanish business cards.
* Business Card Reader is of great value for anyone who communicates with many people in work or personal life. It’s an excellent tool for business professionals, exhibitors at trade shows, exhibitions attendees and sales personnel.
**NOTE** The app will be showcased at Mobile World Congress 2010 in Barcelona, February 15-18, in SHAPE Services’s stand 7A46, Hall7
Supported Devices: Tour, Curve 8900, Storm, Storm 2, Bold 9700
You can pick this up in our Store HERE!