I know several people have already been prompted to update their desktop manager and I finally received mine today. For those that have not updated the details and links are provided below.
The BlackBerry® Desktop Software works with BlackBerry devices to complete the following tasks:
• Add, update, or remove device applications and BlackBerry® Device Software
• Back up and restore your device data
• Switch your device to a new BlackBerry device
• Synchronize your organizer data
• Synchronize your media
The new features for version 6.0.0 include the following items:
• An improved, simpler design for the software
• Added BlackBerry® Media Sync features to import and synchronize your media files (music, pictures, and videos) from one location
• Option to synchronize your music by artist and genre
• Support for the BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 Smartphone and the BlackBerry® Curve™ 9300 Smartphone
• If your device is using BlackBerry® Device Software 6.0, you can use the Wi-Fi® music sync feature to download or remove songs from
your computer’s music collection using your device when you connect to your home’s Wi-Fi network
To see all the release notes and some additional fixes go Here.
If you have not been prompted yet to get the updated automatically you can get the update by going Here.