I have been using the updated Desktop Manager 6.0 for a couple of days now and I can honestly say it is a nice upgrade, for appearance and easier functionality. Desktop manager 6.0 for MAC does not appear to be available yet, so hopefully it wont be long.
Most everyone by now has probably been prompted to do the update but if you are looking for the latest version follow the link below.
* An improved, simpler design for the software
* Added BlackBerry Media Sync features to import and synchronize your media files (music, pictures, and videos) from one location
* Option to synchronize your music by artist and genre
* Support for the BlackBerry® Torch 9800 Smartphone and the BlackBerry Curve 9300 Smartphone
* If your device is using BlackBerry Device Software 6.0, you can use the Wi-Fi music sync feature to download or remove songs from your computer’s music collection using your device when you connect to your home’s Wi-Fi network