Cloud Mobile Forms, LLC., one the leading providers of mobile applications and services that enable all size companies to easily create and manage their own face-to-face surveys and mobile forms, announced today that it has released version 184.108.40.206 of its eSurvey Enterprise version.
Highlights of this release include :
* Visually create mobile forms in minutes – Now available for the Torch
* Seamless integration with Zoho Reports to build your Business Intelligence reports & charts in Real Time
* Scan and Index documents on the go – 300 dpi – OCR Ready
* Screen themes fully customizable to match your organization’s branding
* Control Flow with Conditional Logic
* Copy & Paste and spelling functionality
* Auto-text and auto populating fields for questions and answers
* Blackberry typing controls for URL, PIN, email and phone numbers
* Cross-platform support with Android smart-phones
* In addition, the 220.127.116.11 release contains some bug fixes, performance improvements, and navigation patches
eSurvey is the first software that automates the creation of mobile forms directly from your Blackberry . This application helps customers substantially reduce management costs and complexity of deploying and collecting information from face-to-face surveys or mobile forms. eSurvey does this by delivering real-time intelligence to the point of interaction; by ensuring all key questions are quickly & easily captured; and most important of all, by keeping users updated, in real time, with each eSurvey operational issue.
" The latest integration with Zoho Reports has helped us to substantially improve our reporting & analytics functionality of eSurvey. We have now introduced the power of efficient data capture with the ability to explore and visualize analytics in the cloud and provide business intelligence reporting in Real Time " said Ariel Segall, BDM of eSurvey. "With this new integration you will be able to fetch data into Zoho Reports every time a survey or mobile form is completed and Zoho Reports would do the rest for you".
eSurvey is not a month-to-month service. There are no long term contracts or commitments on the subscriber’s part. Users will simply pay a yearly one time fee for the number of licenses they plan to use.
Free Trial Available