The BlackBerry® Client for IBM® Lotus® Connections is an application that provides BlackBerry® smartphone users with access to the social networking features and functionality of IBM® Lotus® Connections.
BlackBerry Client for IBM Lotus Connections 2.3 is the latest version of this software.
* Integration with BlackBerry core applications
Designed to allow BlackBerry smartphone users to collaborate on their BlackBerry smartphones with tightly integrated email, contact list, tasks, bookmarks, media player and camera features.
* Faster access to information since there is no need to launch the browser and log in, and no time spent waiting for web pages to render
* Provides a richer experience for Profiles and Bookmarks
* Introduces functionality for Blogs, Activities and Communities
* Customized field labels
* Generic single sign-on adaptation headers
Allows the BlackBerry Social Network Application proxy to work with the Single Sign-On solution to authenticate BlackBerry smartphone users.
* Localization support for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
* BlackBerry Social Networking Application Proxy Usage Statistics
Designed to provide administrators with details on the frequency of use of the BlackBerry Client for IBM Lotus Connections.
Full Press Release is HERE!
Product page is HERE!