BerryPopup is the easiest way to preview incoming e-mail and SMS messages the moment they arrive. See what is happening without switching away from what you are currently doing. From now until April 25th you can save 28%.
BerryPopup will show a preview of your incoming e-mail and SMS messages in any application.
Reply, forward, mark as read or delete messages right from the preview window without having to switch to the messaging application.
New in version 1.5.04:
– Added ‘No Buttons’ layout mode
– Added backup/restore to memory card
– Added support for CrackBerry and Bellshare forum notifications (reformats forum notificiation e-mails for easier legibility)
– Option to automatically delete forum notification mails
– E-Mails deleted by BerryMail will no longer show
– Complete rework of settings user interface, now with tabbed user interface
– Improved compatability with OS 5.0
– Many bug fixes
- Preview incoming e-mails/alerts
- Open inbox, reply, forward, mark as read and delete e-mails right from the popup
- Open inbox, reply and forward SMS right from the popup
- Support for CrackBerry and Bellshare forum notifications (reformats forum notificiation e-mails for easier legibility)
- Option to automatically delete forum notification mails
- Disable popups until backlight dims or for a certain time right from the popup
- Customize order of messages (Oldest first, Newest first)
- Only show popups for messages from contacts you have in your phonebook
- Customize positioning of the popup (“System Default”, “Bottom of screen” or “Stretch to the borders of the screen”)
- Customize position of the button bar (left, right, top, bottom, no buttons)
- Automatically turn on backlight when a message comes in
- Auto-dismiss popup after specified time
- Disable popups while in the messaging application
- Disable while device is locked so you will not be flooded with popups after unlocking
- Disable popups while backlight is on
- Show contact photo and customize its size
- Customize font sizes
- Backup/restore to memory card
- Integrates with SmartAlerts for absolute control which messages trigger popups and which don’t
- NOTE: If you see the virtual keyboard on your BlackBerry Storm whenever you receive a message make sure you disable compatiblity mode for BerryPopup. Go to your BlackBerry Options, open “Advanced Settings” and then “Applications”. Select BerryPopup and then select “Disable Compatiblity Mode” from the BlackBerry menu.
You can pick this up in our Store HERE!