About a week ago I let you know about BerryLabyrinth Beta v.0.90 BETA 1.
Today Jey at Berry Blow let me know that BerryLabyrinth v.1.0 has released.
This game has 110 levels in this release and FREE updates for registered users! New levels in every release and many more…
BerryLabyrinth – classic wooden labyrinth game where you control a steel ball to find a way to finish hole. As you tilt you BlackBerry the ball will weave its way through the maze but watch out for the objects (blocks, holes, teleports). With a lot of levels and variable ball speed to match your skill level you will have hours of entertainment.
Main Features and System Requirements.
* Efficient algorithm of physics simulation
* About 10 levels and more than 10 games in one level, – 110 games in current release!
* A lot of interaction objects – blocks, holes and others…
* Vibro effects
* Sounds support (soon…)
* Autosaving of completed levels
* Accelerometer calibration feature (soon…)
* DEMO version is available with 15 easy levels
* FREE update for registered users! New levels in every release and many more…
Supported devices: BlackBerry Storm 9500, 9530
You can pick up the Demo for Full version by going HERE!