Matthias let us know that BBFileScout has been updated to version 0.6.1
Screen Shots and Change Log Below.
* Search will now display the total number of hits (instead of ‘search complete’)
* Options [General Settings]:
o Directory Structure loading Thread [‘Slow’|’Normal’|’Fast’] (default: Normal)
The ‘Search’- and the ‘Goto Directory’ function requires that the directory structure of your device gets pre-loaded once the application will be started – the two functions can be only used, once the pre-loading have been completed. With this option you can choose with which priority the directory loading should be performed.
Setting this option to ‘slow’ will cause that you can use the Search & Go to Directory function after some delay once BBFileScout is started – selecting ‘fast’ will make these functions quite instantly available but might slow down the general start up process of BBFileScout.
* Performance of Search improved when there are more then 25 hit’s
* Menu is now showing the correct entry ‘Zip <selection>’ when multiple directories are selected
* No Exception when the ‘one directory up’ [..] is selected and the key short cut [A|S] (create Archive) is pressed
* BBFileScout allows you to browse the file system of your BB (including hidden files)
* Create directories, copy, move, rename or delete files
* Zipping files or complete directory structures
* Extracting Zip archives (incl. structures)
* Furthermore BBFileScout supports copying and deleting of complete directory structures
* You can open all (by your Blackberry® supported) media files
* Register additional file types with other (3’rd party) applications (like pdf’s)
* BBFileScout allows you to open files (like ini, xml, etc.) as plain text, so you are able to edit, mark, copy & paste text fragments of these files that normally can’t be opened with your Blackberry®. This can become very valuable when you receive eMail attachments that are not native supported by your Blackberry®
* With BBFileScout you can delete pre installed wallpapers, videos and ringtones in order to free memory on your device*** – but please note, that once they are deleted the only way to get them back is to hard reset your device!
* Send any file as eMail attachment to your BB contacts
* Send any file via Bluetooth to another Device that support OBEX
* Easy & smart creation of Playlists (across multiple folders)
* Define a favorite directory list (as shortcuts)
Download BBFileScout and see all available Features by Going HERE!
Additional Screen shots can be see HERE!
BBFileScout is pay-what-you-want (Donationware): If you find the application useful then please make a donation. HERE!