Angry Pigs Seasons is a really fun game with great graphics and the free version although limited to 10 levels is worth the download for sure. If you enjoy Angry Birds type of game play you should really give this one a try. I played Angry Pigs Seasons on my BlackBerry 9900 without any trouble at all, but I can see where older devices may lag a bit, so for best results make sure to turn off things that are running in the background for best game play results.
Pigs are angry – big bad Wolves chased little Piglets from their houses!
Tiny Piglets didn’t have a choice but to find Pig warriors to get their homes and lands back.
Time to revenge and strike back on those pesky hairy sneaky eared creatures!
Each Pig has it’s own feature – find out how to smash those Wolves in the most destructive way!
The game introduces an incredibly precise physics never seen on BlackBerry® smartphones before.
– Lets you zoom the scene in and out
– Endless hours of fun, you can repeatedly play it without getting bored
– Cute original graphics and real world physics engine
– 10 free levels with much more in the paid version and much more to come soon
NOTE: if your phone’s screen is not touch-enabled
– click track pad to focus on the slingshot
– move track pad to target the slingshot when it is focused
– click track pad to shoot when targeted
– click Cancel button to release the slingshot
– move track pad to navigate across the scene when the slingshot is not focused
– move trackpad vertically while holding Alt key to zoom in and out
For BlackBerry Devices 6.0 OS or higher.
Price Free (10 Levels)
Price 1.99 for Full version