The announcement today giving BlackBerry Users access to an Amazon MP3 Store via your BlackBerry Device is great news. With over 14 million songs to choose from, BlackBerry Users now have a top notch Music Store at their fingertips.
Details:Today, RIM and Amazon.com launched Amazon MP3 for BlackBerry smartphones, giving BlackBerry smartphone users in the U.S. access to Amazon’s catalog of over 14 million songs. Amazon MP3 for BlackBerry smartphones allows users to browse, preview, download, store, and tell friends about their favorite music all at the touch of a fingertip.
Key features include:
- Download music via Wi-Fi or over the air (OTA)
- Browse by what’s new, deals, top songs, top albums, genres, and sub genres
- Check back every day for the Free Song of the Day and Daily Deal album
- Preview a 30-second sample before you buy
- Tell friends about your favorites via BBM, email, SMS, Socials Feeds, Facebook, and Twitter
Bookmark a song and come back to it whenever you’re ready for a preview or download.
Integrated with BlackBerry smartphone features and functions, including Universal Search and Media Library
Amazon MP3 for BlackBerry smartphones is available in beta for BlackBerry users in the U.S. on BlackBerry App World in the Test Center. For more information , please visit www.blackberry.com/amazonmp3.
To use Amazon MP3 for BlackBerry smartphones, you will need the following:
- 610KB of available application memory
- Activation with a data plan including Internet browsing capability
- BlackBerry® Device Software Version 5.0 or later
- A micro SD card may be required if your device does not have internal memory
- An Amazon account, set up from a desktop computer